I read a post yesterday that inspired me to write down my July goals. So here they are my goals for this month; hold me accountable, ask me how I am doing, and make your own!
1. Stretch everyday
2. Eat treats only on Fridays or Saturdays
3. Keep my nutrition on track. As a breastfeeding mom, this is very important to me! Last month was my first month back home and I slipped up more than I would like but I don’t regret it. I am in no need of losing weight and I still met my June goals. However, I can do better! Nutrition is my key to success.
4. Do something active everyday! (I already do this but I like to keep reminding myself how important it is)
5. Read a good book – I need suggestions!! I am all out of good books!
6. No alcohol all month (I did this last month and succeeded!)
So there you have it! 6 goals for this month. It is always important to keep pushing yourself and go beyond your limits. What are your goals This month?? I would love to hear them and help you reach them!!