It is Independence Day and I am proud to be an American!
Stay on track this weekend with these quick tips!!
1. Drink a big bottle of water before arriving at your BBQ. You will feel more full and this will help offset some of the dehydration if you are drinking alcohol. Win win!
2. Go for the plain fruit bowl, veggies and meat!
3. Don’t be afraid to have some guacamole! Try it with fresh veggies or nut thins instead of fried chips.
4. Bring healthy food with you to share with everyone else, this way you know there will be at least one healthy food choice!
5. Indulge in dessert, keep portion control in mind. Go for one filled with fresh berries!!
Have a fun, safe, and healthy 4th!!