Happy Monday everyone! Today is another day to get out there and be the best. Start today with a positive attitude and some coffee, of course! I must say I was a little slow going through my workout this morning, It took me about 5 minutes longer than usual, but hey it got done! I am strong. I am beautiful. I am capable. I am powerful.
Over the weekend I have been thinking about what it takes to achieve goals. Every goal is different but we all must take some of the same steps to get where we want to be. So here is what I came up with. Please feel free to add any ideas you have on achieving goals and dreams. I would love to hear your feedback!
1. Put yourself out there. Don’t be shy about what you are trying o achieve. You will find that others who have similar goals will become great support for you.
2. Tell people about your goals. This holds you accountable. If other people know you are trying to reach a certain goal, you will be more likely to push yourself.
3. Write it out or draw it out. Have a clear map of where you want to be. If your goal is to be the boss of a company, draw yourself as boss and hang it in your house. THis will motivate you everytime you see it.
4. Daydream about demolishing your goals. I like to daydream about helping fat people get skinny. This sounds crazy but it helps to motivate me! I also like to day dream about running my Barrels professionally, having my own gym and eating ice cream but that’s for another post!
5. Do not let small excuses stop you. The weather, laundry, kids, dinner, dishes, no time, no gym clothes, no idea where to start, no contacts blah blah blah! If you want it bad enough, you will find a way to make it work!
Go crush it today!
MOrning workout (think maybe I did this one last week and posted it but I’m not sure my mom brain is working this morning, so here it is)
10 sets: 30 plank dips with 20 second plank hold, 30 hip bridges one legged, 12 tri-cep dips, 12 sumo squats.
P.s. Pic at the top is not mine it is from thislittlesecret