Rise & Grind, It’s Monday! I am sitting her thinking about my monthly goals and what I have/have not accomplished this month. I have to say I am happy with myself in some aspects and a little disappointed in others. This just means I am human and still have a lot to strive for!
- I have got moving everyday! Honestly this is the only thing that has kept me sane.
- Bump up the cardio, on track! In fact, I have went 28.4 miles this month hiking/running and I am proud of that!
- Read a book. Still working on last months book (Little Bee) but I am still reading, so that is good. Most nights by the time I get baby bathed, fed and to bed I start to read and fall asleep with the book on my lap.
- Stretching has been a stretch this month. I get in a good stretch almost everyday. This is not ok, I like to stretch and I like the release I get from it. I need to stretch more.
- Nutrition has been on point (most days). But, Not going to lie I may have at a whole pint of Cremmys toasted almond ice cream. Ice cream is my weakness. Always has been, always will be. I can thank my Grandma Ada for that one. She kindly passed on her love of ice cream to me.
- Keeping my soul happy & Going in a direction to makes my dreams reality, on point! I got accepted to train at two gyms once I get back to Oklahoma! I have trained in Oklahoma in the past but this time it is different. It is not just a college job, it is a career. It is a lifestyle that makes my heart happy and hopefully others too! I have considered starting an online training program but I am still thinking this one over. Right now my heart is on fire to help others regain their lives. I could talk about real food and moving all day long. I start to rant once I get on the subject.
“Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire”
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.