“It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable” -socrates
It feels so good to be pushing my body past every limit I ever thougtht was possible. I urge every woman, once in their lives to get your body in the best shape you can and do things you thought were impossible. Let your soul radiate as you climb mountains, run races, hike trails, lay on the beach in a bikini, swim with the kids, buy the dress you always wanted, rock some tight jeans, go ice skating, have a quickie at lunch with your other half, whatever it is that you want. To feel truly beautiful in your own skin and capable of anything is the best medicine for the body.
Here are my quickie tips to get you started:
- Make a decision that you are beautiful. Wake up and tell yourself you are beautiful. Rise and Grind and sweat till you sparkle, You will need with self confidence to be the best you.
- Make the decision that you deseve this. Every woman deserves to know the power that their body holds, you are no exception.
- Make a decision to move everyday. Let your body explore all kinds of exercise till you find one you fall in love with.
- Make this love a lasting love. You wouldn’t cheat on your husband/boyfriend so don’t cheat on your fitness. Treat your fitness as if is was in a relationship with you.
- Let your sould shine. Show off every tiny bit of progress you make. Hit goals and go on an adventure. Treat yourself by doing things you never thought you were capable of.
I am strong. I am powerful. I am beautiful. I am capable.