tyler and I started off wedding week with a nice family hike together. We hiked up to the point where we got engaged last year. We went 9 miles up hills, around a lake, through rocks, my legs were feeling it but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. We took baby on the hike also and she did great!
1. Survive wedding week! And most importantly, enjoy it. Don’t let my control freak sled get the best of me.
2. Have an easy move back to Oklahoma with baby and two horses.
3. Get back into lifting mode. I would like to get more weights in and a little less cardio this month.
4. Keep stretching!
5. I will not miss a Monday working out.
6. Read another book.
7. Get my online nutrition coaching up and running.
That is my goals this month. It is going to be a crazy month but I have no doubt I can accomplish what I set out to do.
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.