Rise & Grind: 8 sets of the following: 30 jumping jacks, 12/side oblique plank dips, 12 trip-cep dips, 10 lunge jumps, 10 push-ups, 1 min. plank hold, 50 mt. climbers.
Go get some coffee and bring cup to lips several times as you stretch!
Happy Monday everyone! Today is like 2 fresh starts in one! It is a new month and a new week. This month brings about lots of yummy food, family time, and cooler weather. For this month I am mixing up the goals a little and trying to get outside of my comfort zone, so here it is:
- Run at least 4x/week. (last month I had a goal of running 60 and ran 42)
- Strength train at least 4x/week
- Find one club or group I can join.
- Make one yummy dish with quinoa (I am not fond of it but I have not tried it a lot)
- Keep working towards my middle splits (ha! this is my new years resolution and it will happen!)
- Write down one thing everyday that made me happy.
- Be grateful for what we have and the time I have with my family.
- Positive attitude always!
Last night after dinner I was doing the dishes and my husband said, “another night not hungry, we are doing good honey”
Wow that hit me! We are so blessed to have food on the table and dishes to clean. I am thankful that we are able to support our family.
Starting this week off with a grateful soul. How is your week starting off?
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.