Rise & Grind: 45 on/15 rest – Jumping jacks, plank hold, burpees, mt. climbers, Jumping Jacks. (5 Mins). Follow up with a card workout: Hearts – Burpees, Diamonds – Plank Squats, Spade – Russian Twist, Club – Plank Jacks.
Whew what a week already and it is only Wednesday! Honestly, I feel like I have been slacking this week. I have ate a lot more sweets than normal, drank a few more beers, and stressed a lot more. This is not a great combination for health. I can’t beat myself up though (as much as I would like to) I know that will not get me where I need to be. We all have weeks where it just doesn’t come together and it is ok! Sometimes we all need a ride down the hi road, it makes us appreciate the smooth road.
- Stay out of the sweets today. Let myself enjoy tomorrow for the Holiday and get back to my regular eating on Friday!
- Drink plenty of water, as always! Also drinking some green tea, helps me unwind, stay full, & I love the taste.
- Listen to my husband and not let things eat me up inside. I tend to get stressed about issues I can not control, This is hard on me and my family. I am doing my best to let go and let it be. My Mantra for today is: It is not your problem so don’t try to fix it!
- As for the beer, I may drink one tonight, one tomorrow. I am well aware it is not helping me reach my goals, but I am going to enjoy my week with family and enjoy a brew with them.
- Keep a positive mindset!
- Keep crushing my morning workouts for some relief.
- Remember that happiness is all around me, I am blessed, and I am enough.
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.