Rise & Grind: Two times through a deck of cards – Hearts: Kettlebell swings, Diamonds: Glute pulses (x2 – double the face value of the card, place kettle bell on your abdomen for a challenge), Spades: Leg lift planks, Clubs: squats with kettle bell.
We are 7 days into 2016!! How are we holding up?
Are you resolutions still in tact? Are you starting the year off on a good foot?
At about the two week point is when most resolutions hit the dust and never return. This year, mine are not hitting the dust!! Here are some tips to help you keep your goals:
- Make your goal about YOU! Any resolution you have should be something that makes your soul happy. Goals are much easier to stick to if it is for yourself and not someone else.
- Mark off the calendar everyday that you take steps towards your end goal. on each day write what you did to accomplish your goals. You are going to want to keep track, this will motivate you to want to keep marking off days. At the end of the week or month, you can look back and see how far you have come.
- Tell your pals about your goals. This will hold you accountable to reaching them.
- Make small goals within your big goal. If you have one big end goal such as running a 10k, make small goals along the way. Maybe run a 3k by the end of the month, run 4k by Feb. 28th, and so on. This will keep you going by keeping your excited. You can celebrate that little goals on the way to the big ones!
- Reward yourself! Find ways to reward yourself for accomplishing little steps along the way. Maybe a manicure or massage, new clothes, or a new hair do.
Keep pushing! You will thank your self when you are at the end! Just imagine what all the small changes are going to add up to in the big picture.
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.