Thinking about some goals for next month little early. I like to plan ahead and prepare, what can I say. I can always start to day on what I want to achieve tomorrow.
So here they are:
- Finish another book.
- Focus on building my back, abs, and glutes. I have been doing a lot of cardio lately and I need to get back in the weights! I have been doing weights each morning but not to the extent that I need to be.
- Homemake every thing that we eat. (except for if we eat out).I am talking from scratch. Part of becoming a self sufficient home is learning to live on what we have. There are so many things I can make from just what we have in our garden, freezer (meat from our cattle and elk), and baking ingredients. I am a farm wife, mother, and outdoor enthusiasts so why not mix them all together!
- Stretch!! This seems to always hit my goal list but it is so important!
- Let myself enjoy and relax. I need to be better about letting go and just enjoying the moment from time to time. I get to caught up in my schedule that I forget to be spontaneous.
- Spend time in the barn and on horseback. This is something that I do a lot anyways but it truly makes me happy.
- Keep it outside. Eat dinner on the patio. Play with baby on the grass. Weed the garden, clean the corrals, etc. Who needs a clean house inside? right?!
- Focus on health.
- Take this list and post it to my bed side table where I will see it everyday. (yep, that is a goal too)
What are your goals for the coming weeks or month?! I would love to hear some of them!
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.