This is my all time favorite month of the year. October is a time for change, a time for cooler weather, Halloween (of course!), and a time for warm food. All of which I happen to love. I am going into this month with a positive attitude that it will be the best one yet.
Here are my new goals for this month:
- Make time for personal contact with friends. Sometimes I get so busy making a living that I forget to make a life as well.
- Define my PiYo skills. This is a new type of workout for me! I am not usually one for this kind of video thing (I am more of a heavy lifter) but it never hurts to try new things!
- Walk/Run at least 50 miles. The stroller and I got 52 in September!
- Focus on good nutrition for me and my family. This is ALWAYS a goal for me. I strive to keep our nutrition on track each and every month. This past month was a little harder with harvest going on. We started of with some great eats last night!
- Eat one new food. A healthy food.
- Begin a journal of self love.
So there you have it!
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what your become by achieving your goals” – Zig Ziglar
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.