I began my day as usual, a trip to the gym at 5:00 a.m. to train my very favorite client. So this day was starting off pretty great. I got home and made my favorite coffee: starbucks cinnamon. And then, I checked my blog and to my surprise I was nominated for an awesome award! Like seriously, can this day get any better?!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to The Purple Almond for nominating my blog for the versatile blogger award! I am so grateful to you for reading my blog and liking it enough to nominate it! Your spirit is not invisible, it is clearly here and doing amazing things! I love your blog. If anyone is looking for amazing recipes, inspiration, or a new outlook on food, check out The purple almond!
So here it goes with the award!
1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
1. I am a stay at home mom, farm wife, personal fitness trainer, and nutrition coach.
2. I grew up in the mountains and was brought to the plains area for college rodeo. I now live here with my husband (who I met while I was in college) and daughter (almost 2).
3. My passions include hiking, rodeoing, getting lost in the mountains, fitness, and nutrition.
4. Last summer I hiked up over 5,000 feet vertical with my daughter on my back to get to a lake with my lifelong friend (Katy). Seriously, amazing!
5. I am off the charts allergic to horses. Yes, I have rode them ever since I can remember. Yes, it is a challenge. No, I am not stopping anytime soon.
6. Being lazy is my pet peeve. It doesn’t matter who is lazy, I just can’t stand it. My husband can tell you all about this one, it drives him nuts. If the sun is up, so am I.
7. I am a firm believer in holistic care. I don’t do modern medicine.
So enough about me!
Here are some other blogger who truly deserve some recognition!
Once again, Thank you to The Purple Almond for Nominating me!
I am strong. I am capable. I am powerful. I am beautiful.